Sunday, May 24, 2015

White





This lovely yellow wood tree can be found in an Abington courtyard.  I wish we had another on campus.  
Here it is close up, but it is almost finished blooming.
I found it impossible to get a photo of this lovely fringe tree.
When I set out on my walk my goal was to get close to my 9000 steps a day, but I soon found that I was seeing white, as these lovely white water lilies.
These lovely white blackberries light up the woods.
I went to take a close up of the blackberry, and in flew a honey bee.
Even found a bumble bee on the blackberry.
The cornus kousa, or Kousa dogwood is always beautiful.
There are a few ox-eye daisy flowers in the meadow.  Pick as many as you want.
There is a field of daisies.
Not white.  This is the new deer fence that is around the grape vines and fruit trees.




















white



No comments:

Post a Comment